2015 Super Tenere XTZ12000EFR, 7,063 miles.
Bought in the Spring of 2016 and it has never been off the pavement. Sport/touring mode, heated grips, adjustable suspension, traction control, ABS. I bought a bunch of stuff to go with the bike (jackets, gloves, helmet, etc.) I'll try to list the stuff and will put them in the pics. It's never been dropped and zero scratches. (**EDIT** - I was looking through the pics and saw a scuff on the front right bottom corner of the right side hard case, it's in the plastic - I was driving by a low brick retaining wall and hit it, you can see in one of the pics where the phone is lower on the right - **EDIT**.) It has the Y.E.S. warranty until 4/24/2021. All of the riding gear is included so if you're a bigger guy, this is perfect for you to get some extras. I bought and installed some wiring assembly to increase the visibility in the brake light, can't remember what it's called but it's installed and works. Bike has been serviced at 800 miles and again around 6,000 miles. I'm currently in the Midlands of South Carolina but I'm moving to Beaufort, SC in a couple of weeks. It has been garage kept and I am the original owner with clean title in hand. - $10,500.00
Pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/1ZcD2guhKWtSebxu7
- Yamaha hard cases for the left and right, original hardware included.
- Yamaha bags for interior of hard cases, left & right
- Yamaha tank bag
- Tall windshield
- Shoei XXL Neotec Matte black full face helmet with dark visor
- Sena 20S blue tooth speaker system
- Flyer Flux Air Jacket - XXL
- Sedici XXL jacket with rain liner and matching riding pants
- Klim Badlands Pro jacket - #4052 - XXL
- Sedici Men's XL leather winter gloves
- Rev'It Men's XXL leather mesh gloves
** EDIT 2 ** - Alpine Stars Gran Torino riding boots, Size 47, US 12 (I wear Sz 13 and these fit well), pic added in link.
- Sedici tank bag
- Snell full face helmet, black size Large
- Ram mount and spare pieces/hardware
- Xena disc alarm
- MicroStart , XP-1 battery tender & various charging amenities.
- PIAA LP530 LED driving lamps (not installed, NIB) I bought them thinking I'd add them to engine guards I never bought.