I sent it "personal" and "other" trying to help you avoid any additional PayPal fees. Hope it didn't cause you any extra headaches with the shipping label.
Appreciate the installation pointers, too.
dallera.... thanks for the effort with paypal to save me the fee, but i do use the internet to buy and sell on a regular basis. if you do "gift" or "personal" paypal will not give a shipping address with the order. if the order states "item" paypal supplies the buyers address. since i do ship thru paypal on a regular basis i have dymo printers set up to do postage. stamps and labels. if paypal recieves payment for "something" they pop up a button with the notification that states "print label".
so i can
1. just click that button and a sticky label spits out ready for the envelope. postage already on it, deducted from my paypal account.
2. the envelope goes in the mailbox.
if you put " personal" a couple things happen
1. i make the extra $1 or 2
2. you get charged the paypal fee on top of the money you sent me
3. i have to track down shipping info
4. i have to import that info into a 3rd party shipping software to print my label.
5. the envelope goes in the mailbox.
or i have to
1. find the info
2. write it on the envelope in my sloppy penmanship
3. ride to the post office
4. wait in line
5. purchase postage
6. the envelope goes in the mailbox
so i would rather just add that fee when i am selling something so the label just spits out. i walk out to the mailbox, in my bathrobe, with my coffee, 3 minutes after i receive payment.
Eric. you will be happy you spent the money after you install those clip-ons. just get all the clips centered up with all 6 bolts on loose before you tighten things down. high side of washer faces out. then it all stays nice every time after.