Author Topic: Possible move from Southern California to north Texas  (Read 780 times)

Offline arjayes

Re: Possible move from Southern California to north Texas
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 11:22:41 pm »
That can lead to some CRAZY things. :)

Catching up on the forum and out of the ether comes a flurry of posts from snakebitten! Welcome back, my man. You know this place is not the same without you. Hope all is well.

Offline SPX

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 01:58:48 am »
My riding has really dropped off since then for various reasons and the guy who organized that ride (SPX on the forum) sold both of his Teneres and moved back to BMWs. So sadly not much action locally in the last year.

Let's do another get together soon .... assuming I'll be accepted on my R1200GS.  ::025::

Offline arjayes

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2016, 10:19:06 pm »
Let's do another get together soon .... assuming I'll be accepted on my R1200GS.  ::025::

Good to see you're still lurking, Josh! I had a hard time keeping up with you on your Tenere, so probably no chance with you on a GS. In fact the hard scraping (by me) while chasing you on Highland Valley Road led me to take a hard look at my suspension. Finally doing something about it, still in progress. I'll ping you next year about a ride. Maybe try to pull together more of the locals as as well, like Tubebender.

Offline tubebender

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 11:56:35 am »
Yeah, I'm still here. Went to the Flying Monkey Rally a couple of months ago and headed to Death Valley end of Jan.
Send me a text or PM.
Carl Azevedo

Offline arjayes

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 11:49:24 pm »
Yeah, I'm still here. Went to the Flying Monkey Rally a couple of months ago and headed to Death Valley end of Jan.
Send me a text or PM.

Will do, Carl. Glad to hear you're gettin' out there! I've been pretty dormant for a while. Hoping things get better in 2017. Merry Christmas!

testate