I didn't like the forward tilt on the seat. I took care of it by removing the four black rubber feet at the rear of the seat and leaving the two up front in place. I then got a lower profile rubber bump stop at Home Depot and hot-melted them in place of the four that I removed. These new bump stops are about .25" lower profile than the OEM ones. I could have trimmed the OEM ones, but I wanted to make sure this would work before I messed them up and could not go back. After you get the position that you want, the plastic hook at the back of the seat will need a spacer on top of it to keep a snug fit in its mount. This height will match what you took out of the bump stops. I used thick stick-on felt pads for this, also source at Home Depot.
End result, Nice level seat and no more anoying forward tilt for only a few dollars.
From the side now after .25" lower at the rear.
Here is a measurement at the back afterwards.
Here is the gap at the front now.
Here is what the rubber bump stops look like after the mod.
This pic shows the new .375" tall bump stop, compared the the original bump stop at .625" tall. Also note the placement of the felt pad under the plastic clip to the right.
One more pic showing the mod. Give it a shot.