Due to a large volume of spam registrations, I've had to delete a number of accounts.Update 1/3/2015 - Attention - any new accounts are now set to be approved by me before being active. If you have recently registered on the forum, you MUST send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" stating your user name and then I will approve your account when it is received. If you do not send an email your unactivated account will not be activated and it will be deleted in 10 days.
Currently active members do not need to take any action, this is for new registrations only.
If you are trying to register for the site in the past and never managed to activate your account, odds are you will need to register again. Here are the actions to take for registration:
1. Add "yamahasupertenere.com" to your email provider's whitelist. Doing this depends on your email provider. Search around their respective help areas and there should be instructions on how to do so. If you do not do this you might not receive the registration email that will allow you to activate your account.
2. Register on the site using the registration link from the menu.
3. You should receive an email that will allow you to activate your account. If you do not receive this and skipped step #1, that may be why. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you can't find the email. It might be in there!
4. If a day goes by and you did not receive your activation email, send an email to "email@example.com
". Include the user name you chose when you registered (example: "venture" in my case). If you don't do this I can't find your account.
5. Any other issues with registrations please send your issue to "firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience!