Author Topic: For those who tow......  (Read 843 times)

Offline SIXTEEN

Re: For those who tow......
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 09:16:55 am »

Member Z06 has been making them. Something REALLY important is to let him know the height for the ball. While his original hitches were quite high, the height should be close to the height of your rear axle for a number of reasons.

Use the search box with the words:  trailer hitch
Here's one of the threads you should find: http://www.yamahasupertenere.com/index.php?topic=22526.0

Nice!  Thank you!!!  (that link went to some PHOTOBUCKET thread, and I couldn't find anything about the trailer hitches, but I will use the search function, which I should have done in the first place.)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:19:00 am by SIXTEEN »

Online Checkswrecks

• Global Moderator
  • Ungenear to broked stuff
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 10:01:54 am »
I just re-posted a lot of what were Photobucket photos from the new Smugmug account, so the photos are restored. See page 10 of that thread.
Damascus, MD
XTZ1200, KTM 690R

Offline UpToNoGood

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2017, 12:02:19 pm »
I like the looks of the Moto-Mule and am considering getting one one day. 
2015 ES Tenere
RideOnADV skid plate, Arrow headers & Exhaust, Anthony ECU Flash, Altrider luggage rack, Altrider crash bars, Altrider Upper Crash Bars, Altrider U-Joint guard, Altrider Kick stand foot, Altrider fork guards, Altrider Master Cylinder Guard, Baja Squadron Pro Lights w/skene dimmer, ROX risers & longer Clutch/Brake line, Pivot pegz, Heidenau K60, Madstad, Wunderlich Mirror riser, Side wind deflectors, Jesse Panniers

testate