Author Topic: Yamaha Tenere Experience  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Stridey

Re: Yamaha Tenere Experience
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 11:21:13 am »
For those still interested the Yamaha Tenere Experience is now good to go with replacement XT660Z  (ex Yamaha UK bikes) and new S10's after the devastating fire that happened last summer destroying all of their bikes!

I am booked in on the Friday 27th April for the one day Tenere experience with an option for day 2 which is less training and more riding but see their site for more details.

To get you interested and get the juices flowing for some off road adventure training have a look at this Vimeo based promotional video link here

Costs to ride your own bike is £100 for one day or £180 for the two days experience. Costs to ride one of their new S10's is one day £250.00 or 2 day £450.00.

There was quite a few interested forum members for this last year and it would be great to meet up and see how the S10 whether yours or hired handles the off road stuff.

Yamaha Tenere Experience website is http://www.yamaha-tenere-experience.co.uk/index.html

If you are interested please book up direct phone is best and speak to Dylan Jones or Mrs Jones.

Post up on here if you are interested and potentially booking up.

I hope to meet some of you then.

Offline Banzai600

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 08:23:08 am »
For those still interested the Yamaha Tenere Experience is now good to go with replacement XT660Z  (ex Yamaha UK bikes) and new S10's after the devastating fire that happened last summer destroying all of their bikes!

I am booked in on the Friday 27th April for the one day Tenere experience with an option for day 2 which is less training and more riding but see their site for more details.

To get you interested and get the juices flowing for some off road adventure training have a look at this Vimeo based promotional video link here

Costs to ride your own bike is £100 for one day or £180 for the two days experience. Costs to ride one of their new S10's is one day £250.00 or 2 day £450.00.

There was quite a few interested forum members for this last year and it would be great to meet up and see how the S10 whether yours or hired handles the off road stuff.

Yamaha Tenere Experience website is http://www.yamaha-tenere-experience.co.uk/index.html

If you are interested please book up direct phone is best and speak to Dylan Jones or Mrs Jones.

Post up on here if you are interested and potentially booking up.

I hope to meet some of you then.

Hi Mate

ive been wanting to do this for some time. But not got around to it.

Its only a sort hop on the ferry from Dublin, then 2.5hr ride from Holyhead. But ideally, id like to get a buddy to head over with me.

if i do get around to booking, i will let you know.

Offline Stridey

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 11:46:19 am »

Hi Mate

ive been wanting to do this for some time. But not got around to it.

Its only a sort hop on the ferry from Dublin, then 2.5hr ride from Holyhead. But ideally, id like to get a buddy to head over with me.

if i do get around to booking, i will let you know.
Great! What’s your mate ride?
It doesn’t have to a Yamaha along as it a trail or dual purpose and road legal!
Hope you can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Stridey

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 11:52:40 am »
Ps. Many Irish people do the Taffy Dakar which is the sister to the Paddy Dakar. This is the following weekend. You could stay a week if you can and choose same date as me for the Tenere Experience 27th April
See the other thread in regions Uk/European section.

Offline Stridey

Yamaha Tenere Experience
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 12:48:36 pm »
Any takers?
Yo-yo +1, Fac191, stutrump, dogdaze, Banzai600+1?

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 12:51:10 pm by Stridey »

Offline stutrump

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2018, 06:06:02 pm »
Hi Stridey. At the moment Im free on April 27th and do fancy it. However (and I wont bore everyone with the details)..my work is complicated and to cut a long story short I cannot confirm until probably a week before. IF Im still free then and IF they still have a space left a week before then I'll come along. Hope it works out

Offline Stridey

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2018, 01:55:11 pm »
Thanks for the reply. Hope you can make it. If you think you can make let us know.  We are staying over a couple of nights.
So if you make we can let you know the village we are staying if you are happy with that its about 30 mins ride to llandidloes.

Offline stutrump

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2018, 02:29:05 pm »
Sounds good. Thanks Stridey

Offline Stridey

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 06:07:02 pm »
12 days to go for the Tenere Experience mainly off Road.
Looking forward to it my new E07 Mitas tyres on my second set of wheels,new to me SW Motech engine guard and headlight protector and new LED headlamps. DS protection upper body protectors. Hopefully this will keep the bike more protected.

testate