Author Topic: Looking for advice on a couple bikes I'm looking at  (Read 821 times)

Offline bob dirt

Re: Looking for advice on a couple bikes I'm looking at
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 01:55:41 am »
I've seen your bike parked on 2450 for sale.  It's litterally like a block from my house. Great bike.  I sold my 2013 and looking for a Gen 2.  My son bought that Silver and grey bike this morning from the Dr. In Hurricane.  Ended up getting a 2015 with full factory luggage and 1800 miles on it and paid $9k.  Incredible deal.  I was gonna buy it but he doesn't make much money so I told him he could have it.  Had to help him out with a little extra cash to buy it as he only had. $7k saved up.  He's only 19 and has a sweet bike.  Spoiled kid. Haha.  Hoping we can do some great father son rides.  And hopefully Alaska next year.    I like your 13.  Just not what I'm looking for.  Good luck.  I didn't end up buying the other one in St George.  There was a 2014 for sell that's you can see above but I think he's a little overpriced.  My guy bike no my Bass Boat never showed up so I had to resist.  I thought it was sold.  Live and learn.
Did you not buy the bike because of the price? It's not listed in CL anymore. He told me he had someone looking at it last Wednesday and would call me if it didn't sell. I thought that would have been you. I don't think 11k was a bad price. I'm not really ready to buy a bike yet because my bones aren't healed yet, but I am looking anyhow. Your son got a killer deal!
Life is short...eat the cookie

Offline sgrider

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 08:53:40 am »
Glad you found what you were looking for and hope you have some great rides with your son.
Ride 'til the wheels fall off!!
13 Yamaha Super Tenere
14 Victory XC 8-ball Big Wheel Bagger
05 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
97 Yamaha Royal Star

Offline lacofdfireman

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 11:13:18 am »
Did you not buy the bike because of the price? It's not listed in CL anymore. He told me he had someone looking at it last Wednesday and would call me if it didn't sell. I thought that would have been you. I don't think 11k was a bad price. I'm not really ready to buy a bike yet because my bones aren't healed yet, but I am looking anyhow. Your son got a killer deal!

Was not me.   I didn't buy it because the guy I had lined up to buy my Bass Boat never showed up.  Had he showed up I'd have bought it.  Oh well. I'm in no rush.  And I need to sell my boat first.   I can always ride my sons now anyways until I find the right deal.