Author Topic: Gen 1 - Vstream SOLD  (Read 488 times)

Offline Xclimation

Gen 1 - Vstream SOLD
« on: September 28, 2017, 03:17:06 pm »
I'd rather not ship these. I can't seem to find a way to safely ship windshields for a reasonable cost? Unless someone has an idea.
I live in Ft. Worth, Texas. We can set up a time to meet

National Cycle Vstream very slightly tinted for Gen. 1  $60.00USD SOLD
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/national-cycle-vstream-sport-touring-windscreen-yamaha-super-tenere-2010-2013

Cal Sci sold

Both windshields have been used. They look great condition, but can look almost  if someone knows how to polish these.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:44:51 am by Xclimation »
2015 Super Tenere Power Commander PCFC, Catless OEM headers, Delkevic slip-on, Uni-filters, Modified Airbox, Altrider Crash bars and skid plate, Flat seat mod. Dash in-fill, Nighteyes LED headlight bulbs, SW motech tank bag, Madstad windshield bracket, Parabellum/Give Airgflow windshield (Using stock windshield mostly) Touratech Headlight guard, Rox Risers, RideonAdv. extended brake/clutch lines

Offline Xclimation

Re: Gen 1 - Vstream,-- Gen 2 (sort of gen. 1) - cal sci x-large
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:13:41 pm »
Lowered prices...
2015 Super Tenere Power Commander PCFC, Catless OEM headers, Delkevic slip-on, Uni-filters, Modified Airbox, Altrider Crash bars and skid plate, Flat seat mod. Dash in-fill, Nighteyes LED headlight bulbs, SW motech tank bag, Madstad windshield bracket, Parabellum/Give Airgflow windshield (Using stock windshield mostly) Touratech Headlight guard, Rox Risers, RideonAdv. extended brake/clutch lines

Offline Cycledude

Why not ship UPS in the same box it came in ?
2013 Tenere heading for Alaska about May 25th 2016
2002 Honda GL1800, yellow, currently 465,000 smiles

Offline Xclimation

Why not ship UPS in the same box it came in ?

I got  the Cal sci from someone local, and the Vstream came on my Gen.1 
I tried to find boxes and I just worry about them being shipped and breakage.

Offline Pdrhound

i will take the cal sci if you ship it to 80421

Offline Xclimation

i will take the cal sci if you ship it to 80421

I'll see what I can find at the store as far as a box and packing. That Cal-Sci is very thick and I trust it more than most windshields to make it through the mail.

Offline txvoyager

• Kevin Sawatsky Real Estate
Re: Gen 1 - Vstream
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 10:23:11 am »
Thank you for the great deal on the VStream. Enjoyed the conversation as well.
Kevin Sawatsky, Greenville, TX, USA
IBA #487 (IBR 2013, 48 Plus!, B2B Insanity, 10 Tenths, SS5000, 50CC, BBG, SS1000)
'12 Yamaha Super Tenere
'05 BMW K1200LT

Offline Xclimation

Re: Gen 1 - Vstream
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 09:44:04 am »
Thank you for the great deal on the VStream. Enjoyed the conversation as well.

Enjoyed meeting and talking with you as well! Thanks for reminding about this thread so I can mark it sold!  I appreciate the knowledge from your experience as well. Looking forward to riding sometime and/or wrenching!